Thank you for your interest in being part of IraqiNews.com.
Iraqi News publishes original news content, opinion pieces, trending topics and breaking stories in the area of Iraqi security, entertainment, business, politics, lifestyle, sports, economic development and jobs. We are interested in hearing from individuals inside Iraq, whether Iraqi citizens, non-Iraqi military, contractors, aid workers etc. as well as displaced Iraqi citizens who are no longer living in their country. Articles must be written in English and will be reviewed by the in-house Editorial Team.
The advantages of writing for Iraqi News include:
- Writing for one of the most well-respected, well-known and most resourceful websites that is synonymous with Iraqi media;
- Read by hundreds of thousands of viewers every month;
- Gain visibility of your personal brand and writing samples, since all articles appear on our feeds;
- Receive recognition through an IraqiNews.com author biography page;
- Developing oneself into an expert in your own field and helping you further establish your online brand;
- Receiving interesting and timely story ideas;
- Receive access for interview opportunities.
If you have any questions about our policies, writer guidelines or areas of need in terms of content, please email our Executive Editor, Amir Abdallah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this makes sense for you, please take a minute or two to submit a writer application. We will get back to you with all due haste.
Thank you for your interest in writing with Iraqi News and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Iraqi News Editorial Team