(IraqiNews.com) The Telegraph reported Thursday, that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has completed the construction of a 600-mile east-west wall at Iraq border in order to separate itself from Iraq.
A report by the Telegraph has revealed, that the Kingdom finished the construction of a 600-mile east-west wall, from the western border town of Tureif, located on the Saudi-Jordanian border, to Hafar al-Batin town in the northeastern region.
The fence-and-ditch wall includes 40 watchtowers, five layers of fence, sand embankments, radar system and camera installations, and the cost of the construction project has not yet been revealed, according to the report.
- Border Guards repel ISIS attack on border station between Iraq and Saudi Arabia
- ISIS admits to the shooting in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Obama calls Saudi Arabia to open up and cooperate with Iran in the next phase
- Saudi Arabia confirms its cooperation with Iraq in security field
- Maliki accuses Saudi Arabia of destroying Iraqi economy
- Iraqi PM urges coordinated anti-IS efforts with Saudi Arabia