(IraqiNews.com) A document issued by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) mentioned the prices set by the terrorist group to sell Yazidi and Christian women and children abducted by its members.
According to the document “The market to sell women and spoils of war has been experiencing a significant decrease, which has adversely affected ISIS revenue and financing of the Mujahideen.”
ISIS decided to impose price controls over the sale of women and spoils, vowing to execute whoever violates those controls, which are as follows:
- A (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 40 to 50 years, is for 50,000 dinars.
- The rate of a (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 30 to 40 years, is 75,000 dinars.
- The rate for a (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 20 to 30 years, is 100,000 dinars.
- A (Yazidi or Christian) girl, aged 10 to 20 years, is for 150,000 dinars.
- A (Yazidi or Christian) child’s price, aged 1 to 9 years, is 200,000 dinars.
According to the document, it is not authorized for any individual to purchase more than 3 spoils; except for foreigners like Turks, Syrians and Gulf Arabs.