Salahuddin (IraqiNews.com) The deputy of the security committee in Salahuddin province Khaled al-Khazraji announced Tuesday, that 300 volunteers from the province have finished their training and are now ready to battle ISIS.
Al-Khazraji informed IraqiNews, “Iraqi soldiers backed by al-Hashed al-Sha’abi forces have managed to kill 6 elements of the ISIS group, including a senior leader, known as Ahmed Agraf Mazhour, during a security operation in southern Biji,” adding that, “300 volunteer fighters from Salahuddin have finished their combat training and are ready to battle ISIS.”
Noteworthy, the paramilitary Iraqi Volunteer Forces, known as al-Hashed al-Sha’bi, has opened the door to those who want to volunteer from all districts of Salahuddin province for joining the government ranks and battle against ISIS.
- Iraqi volunteer forces better than ‘traitors’ who deserted battles, says MOPA
- Araji calls to give priority to volunteers within National Guards law
- Hamoudi describes volunteers as impregnable fence protecting Baghdad from ISIL
- Finance Minister: 2015 Budget includes salaries of volunteers fighting ISIL
- Religious Authority calls to avoid generalizing accusations against volunteers