(IraqiNews.com) Anbar – Baghdad Operations Command announced Saturday, that 59 terrorists have been killed and 46 IEDs were dismantled during the military operations in al-Karma District.
Baghdad Operations said in a statement obtained by IraqiNews.com, “Security forces, with direct and field support from the commander of Baghdad Operations, had carried out a number of counter operations against ISIS militants in the area of al-Karma and its surroundings,” noting that, “The operation resulted in killing 59 terrorists and the dismantlement of 46 improvised explosive devices (IEDs), in addition to destroying 15 shelters for the enemy and treating 14 booby-trapped houses.”
- Iraqi forces are 500 meters away from center of al-Karma, says military official
- MoD: Iraqi army kills 14 terrorists, dismantles 95 IEDs in al-Karma District
- Security forces kill 61 terrorists, dismantle 104 explosives in al-Karma District
- Army kills 44 terrorists, removes 45 IEDs in al-Karma district, says BoC
- IA kills 65 terrorists, dismantles 84 IEDs for the 12th day in al-Karma, says BoC