in

Fire breaks out inside storage in central Baghdad

Fire breaks out inside storage in central Baghdad


Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) Fire broke out inside storage of goods in Rasheed St. of central Baghdad on Monday.

Security source stated to IraqiNews.com “The fire broke out inside the storage but the elements of the Civil Defense Department managed to extinguish it.”

“The investigations confirmed that the fire, which resulted in material damages only, was caused by an electric shock,” the source concluded.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Khalil expresses KA support for endorsing Federal Court law

Hakim, French Ambassador discuss crises hinder regional role of Iraq