UPDATE 16 November, 2014:URGENT Video: Peter Kassig beheaded by ISIS with 16 Syrians
(IraqiNews.com) On Monday ISIS supporters on Twitter declared Wednesday as the deadline for the American hostage Peter Kassig to be beheaded by the group, following the beheading of the British aide worker in Syria, Alan Henning.
A video was released earlier this month containing the beheading of Henning and threats to execute Kassig next. Quoting the ISIS beheader in the video: “Obama, you have started your aerial bombardment of the Sham which keeps on striking our people. So, it is only right that we continue to strike the necks of your people.”
A FOX News reporter also stated that ISIS is holding ‘at least four more American hostages’ and is demanding 6.6 million dollars in addition to a number of prisons for a young female California hostage release.
- URGENT Video: Peter Kassig beheaded by ISIS with 16 Syrians
- URGENT: Al-Qaeda urged ISIS to release British hostage, Alan Henning
- URGENT Video: ISIS beheads UK aid worker David Haines
- URGENT Video: ISIS beheads American journalist Steven Sotloff
- URGENT Video: ISIS terrorist beheads American Journalist James Foley, threatens to kill another
- URGENT Video: ISIS terrorist beheads Kurdish soldiers, broadcasts video from downtown Mosul
- ISIS raped 170 virgin girls in Anbar, 50 Yazidi girls in Mosul
- ISIS terrorists beheaded infants, raped women and recorded their atrocities on film