in

MoT pays all dues of farmers

MoT pays all dues of farmers


Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) MP, Jamal al-Batikh, the Secretary General of the White Bloc announced that the Minister of Trade Kheralla Babeker informed him over sending the dues of the farmers for their provinces.Batikh reported in a statement received by IraqiNews.com ”MP Batikh and MP, Aziz al-Mayahi, met the Minister of Trade and they explained to him the suffering of the Iraqi famers and the means to promote the reality of agriculture in Iraq in order to increase the income of the Iraqi farmers.””Minister Babeker revealed that the MoT has already paid about 80% of the financial dues of farmers and the rest 20% was sent to them recently at their provinces,” the statement concluded. \END\


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Mutlag urges to commit to national education strategy

Committee formed to grant pension for victims of military mistakes, terrorism