in

6 members of al-Hashed al-Shaabi killed, wounded in bomb blast in southern Baghdad

Archival photo
Archival photo


(IraqiNews.com) Baghdad – A source in the Iraqi Ministry of Interior said on Wednesday, that six members of al-Hashed al-Shaabi had been either killed or wounded in a bomb blast targeted their convoy in southern Baghdad.

The source said in a statement followed by IraqiNews.com, “This morning, a bomb exploded targeting a convoy of al-Hashed al-Shaabi while passing in Arab Jabour village in southern Baghdad, killing a member of al-Hashed al-Shaabi and injuring five others.”

The source, who requested anonymity, added, “A security force rushed to the area and transferred the wounded to a nearby hospital for treatment and the dead body to the forensic medicine department, while a raid operation was carried out to search for the perpetrators of the bombing.”


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Peshmerga forces gain control over Tal-Skuf north of Mosul

Security forces liberate 2 areas in Amiriyat Fallujah, 20 ISIS members killed