(IraqiNews.com) Baghdad – On Monday, Baghdad Operations Command announced, that 44 terrorists have been killed and 45 IEDs were dismantled on the 13th day of the army’s operation ‘Fajr al-Karma’ in the district of al-Karma and its surrounding areas.
Baghdad Operations said in a statement received by IraqiNews.com, “Security forces continued advancing to liberate the rest of al-Karma and its surrounding areas and managed to inflict heavy losses upon the terrorists’ ranks in the district,” noting that, “The forces managed to kill 44 terrorists and dismantle 45 improvised explosive devices as part of the operation Fajr al-Karma.”
“The security operations also resulted in destroying 9 shelters for the enemy and the seizure of 5 Katyusha rockets, in addition to destroying two vehicles that had carried explosives and 5 other vehicles that were carrying machine-guns,” the statement added.
- IA kills 65 terrorists, dismantles 84 IEDs for the 12th day in al-Karma, says BoC
- Iraqi forces kill 52 ISIS fighters in eastern al-Karma, says Baghdad Operations
- Army kills 21 terrorists, removes 82 IEDs in operation Fajr al-Karma says MoD
- Iraqi army kills over 58 ISIS elements in al-Karma
- Iraqi army kills, wounds 59 ISIS terrorists for the 5th day in al-Karma, says BoC
- BoC: Iraqi forces kill 77 terrorists, dismantle 114 IEDs in Karma
- MoD: Iraqi forces kill 11 terrorists in al-Karma